Mission Project 2014
Mennonite Central Committee Relief Kits
Though LV Camp Meeting 2014 is a memory, you can still contribute to the Mennonite Central Committee Relief Kits at any time.
Here's what they need.
Contents (NEW items only, in original packaging)
- 4 large bars bath soap
- 1 plastic bottle shampoo (13–24 oz; place in resealable plastic bag)
- 4 large bars laundry soap (Some stores carry Fels Naptha ®, Sunlight® or Zote® brands)
- 1 squeeze-tube toothpaste (minimum 6 oz)
- 4 adult-size toothbrushes
- 4 new bath towels (medium weight, dark or bright colors)
- 2 wide-tooth combs (6–8 in)
- 1 fingernail clipper(good quality)
- 1 box adhesive bandages(minimum 40 count, assorted)
- 1 package sanitary pads (18–24 count thin maxi)
For additional information on donating gifts, individuals can contact the MCC East Coast Material Resources Center (http://mcc.org/get-involved/serve/volunteer/mcc-east-coast-material-resources-center) at 717-733-2847 or EastCoastMRC@mcc.org.