Mission Project 2014
Mennonite Central Committee Relief Kits
You can help:
1. Purchase any items from the list below & bring to campmeeting with you.
2. Attend & take advantage of the bargains you'll find at the Grocery & Frozen Food Auction on Saturday, July 12 at 1:00 PM.
(All proceeds from the auction will go toward the the Mission Project).
3. Join in assembling the contents for relief kits at 1:00 PM on Friday afternoon in the Dining Hall.
4. Don't forget to attend the Mission Presentation on Saturday evening (July 19) at 7:00 PM.
Contents (NEW items only, in original packaging)
- 4 large bars bath soap
- 1 plastic bottle shampoo (13–24 oz; place in resealable plastic bag)
- 4 large bars laundry soap (Some stores carry Fels Naptha ®, Sunlight® or Zote® brands)
- 1 squeeze-tube toothpaste (minimum 6 oz)
- 4 adult-size toothbrushes
- 4 new bath towels (medium weight, dark or bright colors)
- 2 wide-tooth combs (6–8 in)
- 1 fingernail clipper(good quality)
- 1 box adhesive bandages(minimum 40 count, assorted)
- 1 package sanitary pads (18–24 count thin maxi)